Eileen Francis Hynson Missing Since June 1st, 1976

Author: Shane Lambert

Original Time of Writing: December 23rd, 2020

All articles are subject to editing after the original posting.

Eileen Francis Hynson left the residence she shared with her father (Thomas) and brother (Thomas) to go to a resort at Lake Berryessa on June 1, 1976. She may have left the resort to go to Benicia, California to attend a bridal party dress fitting. However, details are scant in this case except that she has never been seen again. Her suitcase was reportedly left at her residence.

A comment on a Facebook post about this missing person's case said this: "Please bring my. dearest cuzin home.......She left my home to go home and get ready to go get fit for her gown. She was to be my Maid of honor.......40 yrs go by and....believe me..I still look for her She will always be with me in her heart...We were very close cuzins.....I thought we were BFF....Some days I feel superclose....as if she is right here by my side........Please give our family hope and that we WiLL find her and bring her home........We love you Eileen........please call me......" (user's name withheld).

Missing Person: Eileen Francis Hynson

Last seen or contact date: June 1st, 2020

Where last seen: Napa, California

This is a case where the research was difficult. Her case is mentioned on Internet websites but it seems everyone says the same thing. When I searched for her in newspaper databases, I found the obituaries for her parents and that's all. This didn't seem to be a well-covered case. I did find someone who posted something on Facebook about the case, which generated a comment from a user who claimed to be her cousin. I reached out to this person to try and get some information but what that leads to is pending at this point.

NamUs # and Link: #MP14520

Ethnicity/Race: White

Sex: Female

Age at time of disappearance: 19

Hair: Brown

Eye color: Hazel

Height and weight at the time of disappearance: 5'2" and 130 pounds


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jerry Strickland, Melissa (Missy) Munday -- What Happened After the "Unsolved Mysteries" Episode

Missing Kids and Their Bicycles - Cases of Dario Cicolecchia, Janice Pockett, and Others

Dottie Caylor's Disappearance - What Happened After the "Unsolved Mysteries" Episode