NamUs #MP74380

Original Time of Writing: December 19th, 2020
Updated: February 12th, 2021





Commentary and opinion

I think I have interacted with this person on Facebook as of early 2021, however, I have no way to know who the person is at the other end of the line. That said, NamUs #MP74380 might not be missing. Whoever I spoke to claimed that the NamUs profile was "old." I'm wondering if she was a runaway at the age of 17, was found, and the profile was not updated. I don't think Websleuths should work on this case.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jerry Strickland, Melissa (Missy) Munday -- What Happened After the "Unsolved Mysteries" Episode

Missing Kids and Their Bicycles - Cases of Dario Cicolecchia, Janice Pockett, and Others

Dottie Caylor's Disappearance - What Happened After the "Unsolved Mysteries" Episode