Missing Persons Commentary Is Moving to WordPress
If you are a regular reader of Missing Persons Commentary, please be advised that the publication is currently moving from Blogger to a new website at missingpersonscommentary.com. The Blogger site will remain available during the transition, but the new website is where I will be building the future of Missing Persons Commentary. It's also where new posts will go. I am gradually transferring the existing archive here at Blogger while reorganizing and updating the publication for its new home.
A New Home for Missing Persons Commentary
Missing Persons Commentary has grown considerably since I began writing it, and I want the publication to have a platform that better reflects what it has become. The move to WordPress will allow me to create a more professional, organized, and sustainable publication while continuing to cover missing people, unsolved mysteries, true crime, society, and the stories behind these cases.
My goal is not simply to move the articles from one website to another. I am using this opportunity to improve the publication, revisit older research, make the archive easier to navigate, and continue producing material that is both informative and engaging to read. The traffic at Blogger has been good and, as long as that stays the same at Wordpress, I don't see myself stalling the migration but anticipate that it will take several months to complete.
Please Update Your Bookmark
The new address for Missing Persons Commentary is:
If you have bookmarked the old Blogger site, I encourage you to update your bookmark and begin using the new website. As the migration continues, more of the existing archive will appear at the new address.
Thank You for Following the Publication
I appreciate everyone who has taken the time to read, share, and follow Missing Persons Commentary over the years. The move to WordPress is an important next step, and I hope you will continue following the publication as the new site takes shape.
I apologize for any inconvenience caused by the transition and appreciate your patience while the migration is underway.
Please visit the new Missing Persons Commentary at missingpersonscommentary.com.
Thank you,
Shane Lambert
No comments:
Post a Comment